Friday, September 10, 2010

The Last Song By Nicholas Sparks



3/5

I initially picked this up because I saw it took place in the Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, NC area...an area I'm pretty familiar with. It was fun to hear about places I have frequented.

Aside from that the story was a pleasant enough tale of family, reconciliation, first love and all that goes with it, but it felt like it was all over the place and I found myself losing interest at certain points. I did enjoy many moments though...enough that I did get rather teary a time or two.

I would like to read more by Sparks...maybe ;) Right now I just want to read his latest because it takes place where I really did grow up...Southport, NC.

Note: This is the first Nicholas Sparks book I have "read" and is also my very first audiobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment